LifeBridge Music


Sunday, September 14, 2008

UnWrapped

One of the greatest things to be able to do is brag on our people. LifeBridge has some of the most incredible volunteers. I truly believe with all my heart that they are the best in the county, no in the state. We have folks who constantly serve and go above and beyond the call of duty. Every week we figure it takes 30-45 volunteers to pull off our Sunday Environment. We have youth that serve in some critical areas as well. It is amazing to see our youth giving and giving. In fact, they serve every week. This week I heard about one of our youth volunteers who worked in the nursery. When everyone was gone, she was found staying behind and helping the teacher clean up the room and pack up the box to load onto the trailer. You know who you are.....I really appreciate your servants heart. We do NOT have LifeBridge with out heroes like many of you. After church today, I had a number of folks talk about the need to serve and get out of their comfort zone.

This week you heard about just one servant that said, God I don't have much, but what I have I give to you. I continued the interview to talk about serving, I wanted you to be able to hear the rest of it. Thanks to everyone who serves. You are my heroes.
PLEASE PAUSE THE MUSIC SO YOU CAN HEAR THE BLOG INTERVIEW.

No comments: