LifeBridge Music


Sunday, September 28, 2008

Al Gore Is My Hero!

This is NOT a political statement. I am not endorsing a candidate or a party, but I am so grateful for Al Gore. Let me explain.

A few weeks ago my parents came and told me that they wanted to do something special for our family this Christmas. They want to give us a trip to Bangladesh and other Asian cities. So I made the call to a travel agent that I was instructed to call. After some research on the journey I had laid out, it came to be way too much money. So I made the call to my parents to inform them that the trip was way out of budget. I was honestly disappointed. I really wanted to be able to take my family to the world I grew up in.

After thinking and doing some discussing I decided to do some looking. Here's where Al Gore comes in. I got on the world wide web that he discovered. Man, I found some incredible deals that seemed unreal, so I did some research and they were all legit, but had to be purchased via the internet in order to get the deal. So get this. I have booked everything online. I booked all domestic and international plane tickets, hotel rooms in Los Angeles and Bangkok, Thailand. WOW! Thanks Al Gore. Without your invention, we would be paying high prices and may not be able to spend Christmas in Bangladesh.

Philip Thurman

1 comment:

mosborn said...

I'm glad ya'll are getting to go to Bangladesh! That will be so much fun. I'm glad I got to hear the band yesterday. They were awesome. Go Al Gore!!