LifeBridge Music


Sunday, August 17, 2008

Greatest Volunteers Around

I know that I am prejudice, but I know we have the greatest volunteers around. I witnessed some of the coolest things happening this morning. As always the set up team is there on time ready to go and knocking it down. In less than 45 minutes they were done and walking out the door! WOW! The band, man, they sounded awesome as well. They come and practice and get everything ready.

Then at 9 I look up and our Children's team is throwing a party for their volunteers. Volunteer leaders throwing a party for their volunteers. How incredible is that? Then about 9:15 a room full of smiling and happy volunteers were there receiving thanks, food and then a bag that on the outside had Godiva Chocolate. That some serious stuff:) Then walked through the preschool and Nursery area and saw two guys working with a room full of four year old boys! They were having a blast.

Walked to the front of the school and the greeters were smiling and talking to everyone coming in the door. The building was smelling like coffee. I don't even like coffee, but it was smelling awesome. There was food on the back table that looked delicious. The sound was working awesome and the new video cable worked without a glitche.

MAN I LOVE THIS PLACE! If I wasn't the Pastor, I'd still go to this church. Then tear down.....flew by. Unbelievable is all I know to say. Thanks to everyone who serves and gives, but also Invest and Invite. I love you all!

Philip Thurman

No comments: