LifeBridge Music


Sunday, May 4, 2008

Company Picnic

What a rocking time. Incredible to look around and see all the groups of people connecting. It was an incredible day. Our den team rocks. There are so many tremendous volunteers that serve every week, but today I want to highlight many of the den team.
The team leaders are the phenominal Jim and Tracey Fries, with a huge hand from Debbie and Keith Martin. The rest of the team consist of Jennifer Taylor and her dad Dale Carpenter (who came from Mobile, AL) to cook burgers and dogs. Also we had Kevin and Caresty Carpenter, Greg Walters, Russell Atkinson, Johnny Gilmore, Jay Gujrati, Jimmie and Karen Westby Gibson, Woody Osborn, Wayne and Kim Williams, Mike Traylor and Sean Dodds.

Please forgive me if I left you out, but it was NOT intentional. We had a number of folks who really seemed to connect and have a blast. I heard a ton of rumblings about the judging of the booths and that the Canton group rigged it that way....No comments from me, just passing along what I heard:) They had a great booth. There were a ton of great door prizes given out as well. If you missed it, you missed a great time. Hope to see you the next time we come together.

Two more weeks of the Office series. I hope you all will continue to Invest and Invite.

Philip Thurman

No comments: