LifeBridge Music


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Do You Twitter?

No, I am not calling you a bird.....tweet, tweet. No it's not a bad horn on a vehicle in southeast Asia. It is a new method of supposedly staying connected. I often have people asking me what I do. So I thought I would join www.twitter.com and try to write periodically throughout the day about some of things I am doing. I have two guys right now that I am following. They are progressive thinkers. You can have people that you follow and then there are others who can follow you. Your only allow so many words...shorts and sweet. You can have any updates from the people you are following sent to your cellphone, or IM.

I don't know where this is going, but you control how much you want to say and how often. It seems to be catching wind. So check it out and feel free to follow my day.

Philip Thurman

No comments: